AWS DevOps Engineer
As an AWS DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Work with the Agile multicultural teams in Asia, EU, Canada, and the USA.
- Deploy, automate, manage, and maintain AWS cloud-based solutions across multi-tiered environments.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of systems.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
For this position of AWS DevOps Engineer, we are looking for someone with:
- (Required) Fluency in English (Spoken/Written)
- (Required) At least 1 year of experience in the field of DevOps/Infrastructure
- (Required) Very good know-how of CI/CD concepts and tooling (GitHub Actions, Jenkins, etc…)
- (Required) Very good know-how of Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) concepts and tooling (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc…)
- (Required) Proven track record working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- (Required) Work Diligence and Responsibility
- (Required) Communication, Presentation, and Networking Skills
- (Required) DevOps mindset and cultured embraced: looks forward to process optimization, development team facilitation, seeking to destroy the “wall” between development team and operation team
For this position of AWS DevOps Engineer, we plan to offer you:
- Starting Monthly Salary = 60,000 – 100,000 THB (Based on Seniority)
- Ongoing (Quarterly) Compensation Package Reviews
- Corporate Benefits Listed Below