The Back-End Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining server-side components to ensure optimal performance and responsiveness of backend infrastructure to front-end requests.
- Fresh graduates with a degree in computer science, software engineering or related field, or experienced hires with up to 3 years experience in backend development
- Good understanding of back-end development languages such as Go, Java, Python and Kotlin.
- Able to perform development, testing and debugging work
- Proven technical aptitude in one or more application programming domains, or “T-shaped” skills
- Ability to work in an agile development environment