Chemistry / Biology Teacher
Glory Singapore International School is currently opening the following teaching positions:
– Science (Biology-Chemistry) teacher for immediate start
• Design and follow a complete teaching plan
• 20 one-hour periods/week
• Organize learning material and resources
• Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
• Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
• Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
• Cooperate with administration staff
• Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
• Responsible for ensuring safeguarding of children
• Proven working experience as a Science teacher
• Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
• Creative and artistic teaching abilities
• Teaching and organisation skills
• Patience and flexibility
• Strong communication skills
1. Possess a teaching license and a Bachelor’s degree in Education.
2. Able to utilize computers and other technological equipment for instruction
3. All applicants must be in Thailand and are subject to a paper test, an interview, and a class demo.
4. All applicants must possess a valid criminal background check.
5. Applicants must submit two references in the CV for a reference check. Your references will be contacted prior to the shortlisting of candidates.
6. Candidates will be asked about safeguarding related questions.
1. Salary starting at 35,000 Baht
2. Visa and work permit fees
3. Accident and Health Insurance
4. Tax Income payment
5. Lunch and snack on campus
6. Paid holidays
School Statement Regarding Child Protection and Safeguarding
Glory Singapore International School regards the safety and welfare of each child as vitally important and recognises its responsibilities for child protection. We aim to create a safe environment for children to develop and grow, raise awareness about abuse, and train our children with life skills to keep them safe.
To apply for a teaching position, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Glory Singapore International School
33 Soi Wachirathamsathit 18
Sukhumvit 101/1 Road
Bangna District Bangkok
Tel: 027479179, 027479754