The Data Engineer is responsible for building systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for data scientists and business analysts to interpret. Ultimately, the goal is to make data accessible so that organizations can use it to evaluate and optimize their performance.
- Fresh graduates with a degree in Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or related field
- Experience hires with up to 6 years of experience in designing and building ETL/data pipelines, data ingestion and transformation
- Fluent in writing effective and high-quality code in Python or R
- Experienced with SQL language and writing complex queries
- Possess good knowledge of cloud infrastructure and deployment tools (AWS, GCP etc.)
- Deep knowledge in both SQL (MySQL, MariaDB, Postgre SQL) and NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB etc.)