About the Company
Our client has quickly become a brand well-recognized by leading office furniture companies all over the US. Customers have come to depend on our holistic package from design to development to delivery. Our client strategically relies on its team spread across 3 continents (North America, South America, and Asia)
NetSuite Database Administrator:
- Working knowledge with NetSuite’s native tools to create, integrate and maintain high performing dashboards that can be tailored to the direction of management.
- Ensure the backend functions correctly, be able to translate a user-friendly, customizable, and accessible dashboard. o Configuring, optimizing and maintaining NetSuite software to maximize workflow.
- Modify and maintain standard roles and permissions and their relationship to data security.
- Use NetSuite customization tools to add fields, control views, and create new tables.
- Support team members and troubleshoot issues with the goal of maintaining data integrity.
- Assist in testing and deployment of new releases, updates, upgrades and features.
- Assist and troubleshoot with reports and searches.
- Provide on-going technical support for all members of the team.
- Available when needed, to work early mornings and/or late evenings to conference call with the US office and its partners.
- Maintain great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and nontechnical colleagues at all levels in the company.
- Work both independently and in a team, utilizing internal and external resources to achieve clear communication and expectations.
- Organize training session on new releases, updates, upgrades and features
- Fluent in English, Thai or Expat.
- Willing and able to travel to the US.
- Previous experience working in NetSuite with at least two years of experience.
- Has a combined skillset of technical, business and financial capabilities.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of troubleshooting computer related issues.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and accurately by conference calls, phone, email, and in person.
- Strong planning, good follow through skills, and attention to detail.
- Friendly, positive, pro-active attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- Kanjana Kannarest