DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
TH – Bangkok
Req ID: BAN001605
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end guest experience across multiple channels and guest touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within hospitality industry
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate