AVANI offers relaxed comfort and contemporary style in city and resort destinations to guests who value the details that matter.
Whoever our guests may be, AVANI offers a product to suit them. Whether it’s business travelers in town for a meeting, a family on vacation, or a company looking for a conference location, AVANI will be suited to a range of hotels and resorts in cities, beach resorts and mountain retreats. There is something to suit every different customer.
As part of the expansion plans of Minor Hotels in the Thailand region, E-commerce and online sales have gained paramount importance. The scope of this job is to ensure we are competitively represented on our brand and product on all E-channels, Online or Digital media. This role will serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by developing and implementing key distribution and e-commerce strategies to optimize the distribution channel. To establish, monitor, and direct optimal use of hotel inventory management systems and development of effective selling strategies at all hotels to maximize revenue opportunities.
- This position will support hotel marketing by developing digital marketing and Ecommerce programs. Digital marketing efforts will include: Search Engine Marketing (including PPC and SEO), Mobile Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing and assisting with Social Media Planning.
- This position will also oversee Ecommerce activity including the management of the hotel’s web site and mini-sites in line with corporate guidelines.
- This position will also oversee the relation with OTA and the implementation of strategies to maximize the production and revenues
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in any related filed.
- Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel industry.
- Very good written & verbal English is essential.
- Good understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems.
- Strong analytical skills are a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.