Expatriate Credit Manager/Assistant Manager (Thailand)
About the job
- Risk assessment of credit cases, writing review reports, and checking the accuracy of credit-related information; revisiting large customers & presenting notes to the peer companies.
- Provide Collateral appraisal and undertaking structure advice, operation management of new case setting & bad debt case recovery and asset disposal
- Responsible for the company’s post-loan management and overdue collection, and conduct asset quality analysis on overdue collection data to adjust the company’s credit policy
- Over five years of work experience in credit related fields(credit risk, credit approval and credit analysis ) in financial industry.
- Having oversea experience and could be expatriated to the oversea company in Southeast Asia.
- License of credit related fields
- Language requirement: English(Business level), Mandarin(Basic Level)
Why Is This a Great Opportunity
- Belong to Taiwan famous listed group
- Competitive total package
- Business in steady development
- We have closed the deal with this client several times