Filipino Secondary Young Entrepreneur Teacher
Are you looking for a memorable teaching experience as well as joyful lifestyles in Phuket, Thailand?
Kajonkiet School Group has exciting opportunities awaiting for you as a Secondary Young Entrepreneur Teacher with Homeroom Assignment. They should hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or in a related field, as well as knowing Business Background & Trends, Marketing, Finances, Design & Technology, and relevant components of business.
A required start date is IMMEDIATELY.
Please visit our website: http://www.kajonkietsuksa.ac.th
– Showing outstanding characteristics; energetic, compassionate, creative, and flexible.
– Willing to make Phuket province home for a minimum of 1-2 years.
– Holding a mature attitude towards work and a growth mindset.
– Showing a strong desire and passion to teach 12-18 years old children with mixed second-language abilities.
– Demonstrating an entrepreneurial mindset and strong passion in business
– An accredited Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
– A university qualification is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulations set by the Thai Ministry of Education.
– Teaching experience with Secondary students is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkiet School Group?
The teachers will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. In addition, the school will fully accommodate a work permit, a Thai Teaching License, and a working visa (Non-Immigrant Visa B). Also, the school will provide a balanced orientation & mentorship with experienced teachers.
Salary Range: 22,000 – 29,000 THB (greatly vary depending on the applicant’s qualifications and experience)
The benefits package will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experience and skills
• Health and accident insurance
• Approximately 15-20 paid holidays upon completion of a year’s contract
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher
• Free lunch meal
• School uniforms
• Working visa (Non-Immigrant B), work permit, and teacher’s license support/guidance
JOIN OUR GROWING KAJONKIET TEAM NOW!
To apply for the position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Mrs. Pattama Karnwijit, the Head of the HR Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– A CV with a recent photo
– Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field
– University transcript of records (Diploma supplement)
– Copy of passport with all stamp pages
– Police clearance from home country and Thailand
– TEFL / TESOL certification (if any)
– TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (a score higher than 800 or 7.5)**
– Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment).
Please note that only short-listed candidates with be contacted to attend an interview.
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!