We are looking for a well-rounded Full Stack Developer who is skilled in both front-end and back-end development. As a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the entire software application. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the application is responsive and works seamlessly across different devices and platforms. Additionally, you will be responsible for testing, debugging, and collaborating with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver a high-quality product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clients, development teams and product managers to ideate web solutions
- Develop and update the website and web application based on provided client requirements (New features, functional fixes or bug fixes)
- Advise whether requested user requirements are feasible and produce technical documentation to achieve them.
- Knowledge in Web Design, WordPress and Elementor Page Builder.
- Test to ensure responsiveness, performance and security.
- Support scheduled downtimes to perform server maintenance.
- Support troubleshooting and fixing for unscheduled downtime.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress core architecture and popular WordPress Plugins (i.e. WooCommerce, WPML, Elementor).
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP) and frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Node.js)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx) and UI/UX design concepts.
- Familiarity with existing cloud services like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is a plus.