Full Stack Engineer
The Full Stack Engineer is highly skilled in web, mobile and backend development, responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications across the platform.
- Fresh graduates with a degree in computer science, software engineering or related field, or experienced hires with up to 3 years experience as a full stack engineer
- Good understanding of both front-end and back-end languages such as HTML, CSS, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Knows a wide range of technologies and highly skilled in multiple programming languages
- Able to perform development, testing and debugging work
- Proven technical aptitude in one or more application programming domains, or “T-shaped” skills
- Ability to work in an agile development environment