Full-time Native English Teacher
Native English Teacher Wanted for Bangkok Language School: Full-Time, Evenings and Weekends (Central Rama 9)
Join the fastest-growing language school in Bangkok! Modulo Language School is seeking a full-time native English-speaking teacher who is available to teach evenings and weekends.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, knowledgeable, and personable teacher who is dedicated to improving their teaching skills. As a qualified English teacher, you will be teaching a mix of adult learners (70%+), children, and teenagers of all levels.
At Modulo Language School, we offer a wide range of courses, including general English, business English, and academic test preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.), as well as phonics and more. Most of our lessons are private, with a maximum of 8 students in small groups. Additionally, we work with corporations, and sometimes these classes can be larger.
What makes Modulo a great place to work?
– Modulo Language School pays their teachers at a competitive rate of 400 baht per 50-minute lesson for private classes on Monday to Friday and 440 baht per lesson on the weekend. Small group classes are paid at a rate of up to 600 baht per lesson. First-year teachers can expect to average over 45,000 baht per month, and there’s a contract completion bonus of 22,000 baht upon completion of your first contract..
– Modulo offers limited paid leave for all full-time teachers, and up-to 40 days of unpaid leave for holidays and vacations. This means that teachers can take the time they need to see all that Thailand and Asia have to offer.
– Modulo is committed to helping its teachers improve their skills and knowledge. The company has high standards but provides all the support necessary to achieve them. Modulo provides its teachers with ample coaching and training, and it’s all paid for.
– Modulo has four schools, all conveniently located on Bangkok’s BTS and MRT systems. One at Siam Paragon, Central World, Central Rama IX, and Icon Siam.
– Modulo makes it easy for its teachers to obtain visas and work permits. The company organizes visas and work permits for all employees and covers the cost of the latter.
– Modulo offers great benefits, including health insurance, yearly raises, internal promotions, huge course discounts, and many more.
– Modulo provides one-year contracts for 5-day or 6-day weeks, allowing teachers to choose how much they want to work.
– Modulo hosts quarterly team building events, such as river cruises, charitable work, and delicious meals at top hotels and restaurants.
If you’re still unsure about whether Modulo Language School is the right fit for you, we have a guide that provides more information on what it’s like to work with us. The guide covers everything from the job responsibilities to the benefits and compensation that we offer. You can access the guide at https://www.modulolearning.com/docs/guide-for-candidates.pdf.
If you have any specific questions about the position or about Modulo in general, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email. We’re always happy to provide more information and answer any questions you may have.
If this sounds like a position you’re interested in, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
– Hold a bachelor’s degree
– Hold an English teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
– Currently reside in Thailand, or are willing to relocate
– Be available on evenings and weekends
– Be a native English speaker from Canada, the US, the UK, Ireland or Australia
Also, check out our website to learn more about life at Modulo http://www.modulolearning.com
If you meet these requirements, we would love to hear from you! Please complete the application form via the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFtys5dFRgM_i88Agcgi5_QP5Wmi5h1cieE3-NViVN9miooA/viewform