FULL TIME speech therapy (visa and work permit provided)
About the job
We are seeking a dedicated and qualified speech therapist to join our team on a full-time basis. As a speech therapist at Kidsluck clinic you will play a crucial role in helping individuals of all ages improve their communication and speech skills.
- Conduct thorough assessments to diagnose speech and language disorders.
- Develop personalized treatment plans for clients based on assessment results.
- Provide speech therapy sessions to clients, incorporating evidence-based techniques.
- Monitor and document client progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals and educators to ensure comprehensive care for clients.
- Educate and guide clients and their families on home exercises and techniques to support therapy goals.
- Stay current with the latest developments in speech therapy and attend relevant professional development opportunities.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- State licensure and certification as a speech therapist.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Compassion and patience when working with clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Meaningful work helping individuals improve their communication skills.