The Graphic Designer Virtual Expert (VE) will provide a high-level professional service by working on tasks and projects as assigned by the client, and ensuring they are executed on time and to the highest level of quality.
Hourly rate: SGD15 to SGD20 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and conceptualize creative graphics
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders to help develop content and translate them into print, digital, and social media assets for marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize, draft, design and produce artwork, illustrations and graphics for various corporate, sales and marketing collaterals as well as managing a depository of marketing collaterals for global offices.
- Work closely with customers to deliver business results
- The VE should be open to feedback on KPIs, task quality, and time management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Clear, precise, excellent, proactive, and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required
- Ability to commit to a minimum period contract
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- Internet/Web savvy
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Relevant Diploma or Degree in Design, Graphic Design or Visual Communication, mass communications with relevant work experience as a Visual Designer, UI/UX Designer and/or Marketing & communication role
- Strong proficiency in the latest design software, image editing and technologies (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier Pro, After Effects and others)
- Able to work independently with little supervision while meeting the expectation
- Meticulous with details, excellent design sense
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop practical solutions, willing to learn and adapt to new changes
- Reliable Internet connection and phone