Head of Product
WE WANT A CURIOUS & CREATIVE HEAD OF PRODUCT WHO CAN INSPIRE DISCERNING CLIENTS THROUGH THE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF MEANINGFUL LUXURY TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
Who we are:
Smiling Albino is a globally recognised luxury travel operator known for amazing creativity and customer service. We are disruptors, and have set new standards for luxury experiential travel in Southeast Asia, servicing the world’s most discerning travelers and agents.
Why you want to work with us:
We offer you opportunities to develop your capabilities, knowledge and network in the luxury travel industry. We are a fun, collaborative, and supportive company. We value teamwork and openness. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, flexibility, and we’d love it if you came to work with us.
What does the Product Department do?
- Supports the Client Services team in the development of the most innovative, meaningful, and unique travel experiences in the industry.
- Identifies new hidden gems and trip experiences in the destinations we operate that deliver next-level adventures for Smiling Albino guests.
- Updates internal systems with product descriptions and costs and creates itinerary templates for the Client Services team.
- Creates pitch materials (templates) and product training to internal departments and external agents, keeping them updated on the expanding possibilities of traveling Southeast Asia with Smiling Albino.
Who we are looking for in this role?
- You will be naturally curious with a passion for travel and exploration beyond the everyday trends, always on the hunt for the next best experience to create for our guests.
- You will own product development and drive strategy, but be happy to be hands-on in the trenches working alongside your team in product development and delivery.
- This ideally requires an experienced Head of Product with a luxury travel company here in Southeast Asia.
- You will be a natural communicator with multicultural teams and have a strong people management, coaching and development mindset.
- You will be confident in communicating ideas and working collaboratively in a small team but equally at home holding a call with international agents.
- You will be an Ambassador for Smiling Albino and will need to possess the same values that we hold dear to our company culture, namely generosity, integrity and collaboration.
- You will be based in Bangkok at our HQ in Hua Mak.
To succeed you need to have:
- Strong Thailand and Indochina product development knowledge & experience
- Strategic mindset to own the department and coach those within it
- Previous experience as a Head of Product Development in Southeast Asia helpful
- Steller organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Native level fluency in spoken & written English
- A systems oriented, hands on approach in all areas of product development, costing and training
- Ability to deal with pressure and quick turnaround times
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Future opportunities to work remotely
- Provident fund
- Medical and accident insurance
- Company outings and regular creative activities
- Annual leave
- Best coffee in the the business at our Bangkok HQ