HR Business Partner
- 1.Guiding Department Managers on HR issues such as strategic planning, developing supportive HR and organizational strategies, and analyzing requirements for talent acquisition, recruiting, and onboarding.
- 2.Developing the HR agenda.
- 3.Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- 4.Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- 5.Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- 6.Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- 7.Improving relations between staff and Managers.
- 8.Evaluating staffing needs.
- 9.Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- 10.Managing and allocating HR funds.
- 11.Engaging with heads of department.
- Age between 30-40 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in HR Management, having degree in Industrial Engineer will be advantages.
- Min. 5 years experience in HR consulting and employee’s talent development.
- Experience in making HR strategic planning and policies.
- Experience in recruitment at all staffing levels.
- Good command of English in speaking, reading, writing, and listening is a must.
- Literacy in MS Office, words, excel, power point is necessary.
Our company offers very attractive remuneration packages, such as maximum working hours 48 hours per week, 6-12 days of vacations, flexible working hours, food and cost of living allowances when working abroad or on projects, medical treatment according to the Social Security Program, transportation, free housing or dormitory in some areas, in-house training or abroad in Europe, Asia, and America. Our company supports employees’ growth and development in their career paths and provides opportunities for promotion to senior management levels. Shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.
Interested candidates please send in your application letter, together with updated resume, expected salary, and one recent A4 paper size of your full body picture in proper attire to email address: email@example.com ,Phattrachit.firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at company address listed below:
1760 Sukhumvit Road, Prakanong Tai, Prakanong, Bangkok 10260, phone number: 02-7428000 Extension to Recruitment Section.