Influencer Marketing Specialist
About the job
FBS is one-stop source of online trading solutions for investors all over the world. 24 000 000 traders and 410 000 partners have already chosen FBS for trading. Now we are building a multinational team of trained professionals at home and beyond, developing websites, apps, graphics, and media, and mixing high-end IT solutions and progressive marketing strategies. We perform in 150 countries and strive to expand our presence to clients and geographies that are not familiar with the brand yet. Now we focus on Asia, Latin America and Africa. Join us in our dream to build an investment ecosystem that will become the synonym of success!
You will join a growing international team to work with our global partners, improving the company’s regional presence.
- Execution of Influencer Marketing activities in line with the company’s strategy, goals and vision;
- Search and selection of relevant influencers according to defined requirements, as well as creation of media plans;
- Complete cycle of Influencer management (including negotiations, coordination of influencer content calendars, as well as monitoring accuracy of final content items to be published);
- Document management on all stages of the Influencer Marketing process (signature of legal agreements, coordination of payments);
- Tracking & analysis of Influencer content performance : UTM-links, estimation of metrics, collection of statistics and provision of regular reports.
It’s a match if you have:
- Great English speaking skills;
- Attention to details, proactiveness and ability to work with large amounts of data;
- Friendliness and customer-oriented approach, as well as good conflict resolution skills;
- Interest in the field and understanding of relevant industry trends, social media formats and best practices
Not obligatory, but would be considered as significant advantages:
- Working experience in Influencer Marketing;
- Understanding of the Influencer Marketing specifics (metrics, processes etc.);
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Spreadsheets and experience working with Google Analytics;
- Existing pool of contact (influencers / agents) in the local financial niche.
— 100% remote work.
— Educational courses, onboarding meetings for understanding highly specialised topics, and participation in journal clubs.
— Ability to influence results and processes.
— Comfortable conditions: competitive salary, medicine, sports, and hobby compensation. We strive for more.
Apply through this Linkedin Link only: