Japanese Customer Service Specialist
- Japanese Customer Service
- Obtained JLPTN1-N2’s Certificate
- Fresher and experience are welcome
Project: Global E-Commerce
Role: Customer Service Specialist – Japanese (Call Agent)
Contract: 1 Year (Extendable)
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities :
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) Fluent in Japanese verbal & spoken
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures • Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- At least “High school diploma” for Thai’s nationality.
- Expat is mandatory to graduated/ obtained bachelor’s degree 4 yrs. in University with fully 22 years old required for Visa & Work Permit in Thailand).
- Fluent in Japanese Skills including for Speaking, Reading & Writing.
- Obtained JLPTN1-N2’s Certificate (For N2 is mandatory to obtain N1 after join and J-Test (Deme- JLPT will be required to assess and completed while waiting to obtain official JLPT-N1’s Certificate)
- Fresher is welcome, and experience is a plus.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
- Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required