Junior Web Developers Thailand
As a Junior Web Developer (Thailand) you will be involved in the entire software development life cycle with an emphasis on web application development.
Full training will be given.
- Diploma or Degree in IT (Fresh graduates can apply)
- Computer Science or related fields
- Good command of English
- Drive, creativity and ability to keep to deadlines
- Aptitude for IT and interested in new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team and to take responsibility for own work.
- Any of the following frameworks: Laravel, ReactJS, Angular, Node.js, ASP.Net Mvc
- Any of the following DBMS: SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, PostGreSQL
How to apply
Candidates should write to firstname.lastname@example.org stating expected salary and attach their English language CV.