Lead Developer (with Vue.js+Laravel exp)
Moebius development Co, Ltd is looking for an experienced Lead Developer to lead client-facing software implementations across a portfolio of software products. You will be responsible for implementing client-facing and internal technical projects that will supervise a team of programmers who develop and maintain different web systems; developing a project and implementation plans, timelines, providing specifications to programmers; implementing change management procedures. You will review all assigned project activities, ensuring schedules that auto-generated client-facing communication are up to date. An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
- 5+ years experience of professional experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years’ experience with application design/architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- 5+ years of experience with PHP (Laravel)
- 4+ years of experience with Vue.js
- In-depth understanding of web development, best practices, and conventions
- Strong understanding of Git and other version control
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good organization and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent career experience and courses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Monitor, coach, and mentor the development team and provide regular feedback.
- Work with business and IT teams and manage all project requirements.
- Ability to interpret and convert end-user requirements to specifications in a wide range of systems to achieve the desired business results.
- Planning, scheduling, estimating, executing, monitoring and closing projects.
- Performing quality assurance and risk management.
- Providing reports and documentation on the project stage and progress.
- Create solutions to business problems through the design and programming of automated systems and custom reports.
- Determine and analyze various processes and implement changes for improvement.
What you’ll get
- Possibility to work on exciting projects that will be immediately visible online
- Work with a super-motivated and highly experienced international team of young professionals
- Guaranteed career growth potential
- Freedom to innovate and take decisions
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances (crucial in a startup)
What we can offer
- Competitive salary (Salary negotiable depending on experience and expertise)
- Casual dress code and relaxing work environment
- Paid Overtime
- Health insurance
- Education allowance to improve and learn new skills and technologies
- A computer of your choice
- Drinks, games, and movies after work
- And most important, awesome colleagues!
Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Laravel: 5 years (Preferred)
- Vue.js: 4 years (Preferred)