Manager - Software Licensing Expert (Open for Expat)
About the job
- Fast-growing and leading consulting company| Flexible and diversity working environment.
About Our Client
Our client is the well-established global IT consulting company with international and fast-paced environment supporting diverse business unit.
- Determine licensing requirements for Software and analyze vendor licensing terms.
- Determine and Compile commercial software license; map commercial and technical inventories based on license metrics.
- Generate transparent reporting on usage per branch or Service Owner according to software license provider.
- Collect, document usage data, and organize technical data collection.
- Perform software compliance management reporting
- Support rectification of licensing deviations
- Support Software Asset Management control and governance evolvement
- Support risk or Software compliance assessments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related equivalent IT field.
- For 5+ years of experience in software license management.
- Experienced in implementing Software asset management process, tools and governance
- Must be aware of vendor licensing rules like Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, IBM etc
- Experience in setting up the software asset management function, processes, tools set up.
- Experience with license management tools like ServiceNow is essential.
- Understanding of licensing models and software delivery models.
- Skills Proven experience and ability to calculate vendor licensing models, familiarity of ‘Tier 1’ vendor license models
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written in English
What’s on Offer
- Very attractive package and benefits.
- Working in opened culture, work flexibility and international environment.
Contact: Patarapon Ratanasri