Marketing Executive (English Speaker)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Marketing communications both online and offline
- The registered disability applicant is welcome
Position: Marketing Executive (English Speaker)
Reports to: Director of Admissions and Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities
- To develop relationships with the expat and local community, suppliers, colleagues, sponsors, friends to Wellington.
- To form excellent relationships with teachers, leaders and support staff in all areas of the School.
- To help achieve all recruitment targets – the planned numbers of students within any annual budget.
- To help create all English content – social media and website copy, features, PR, presentations.
- To understand and report on market developments, including developing a comprehensive understanding of WCIB key selling points, demographics, and competitor activities.
- To help produce marketing materials and graphics for the School including advertising artwork, billboards, internal publications, flyers, web banners and merchandise.
- To help plan, prepare and check presentations and welcome messages.
- To support the Director of Admissions and Marketing in developing a marketing strategic plan and monitoring the delivery of the plan.
- To support the Director of Admissions and Marketing in maintaining and effectively planning and utilising the Marketing Budget. This will involve liaising with Purchasing and Finance.
- To support the Events team set-up of booths, stalls and activities for any internal or external events held to promote the School.
- To support colleagues in the production of all internal publications – Handbooks, Yearbook, newsletter where required.
- To represent the School at recruitment and networking events, where appropriate.
- To support the Community Engagement team in ensuring all current families have information and updates needed – via newsletter, social media, website, Line, SchoolPost and more.
- To liaise with marketing colleagues at other Wellington College schools to ensure Wellington College’s brand standards and guidelines are preserved.
- To negotiate and liaise with external suppliers, business contacts and allies, and as assigned.
- To assist with ad-hoc projects at any stage, as assigned or approved by the Director of Admissions and Marketing.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate to the post as required by the Director of Admissions and Marketing or other members of the College’s Leadership Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in the education industry preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work across departments effectively.
- Experienced in marketing communications both online and offline advertising products.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Creative, positive, and self-starting, with good analytical and practical thinking
- Ability to personally represent and effectively communicate the school’s values of kindness, courage, responsibility, respect, and integrity at all times.
Please note the College’s positions are subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau. The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Wellington College International Bangkok is also committed to equality and diversity. Candidates should be aware that all posts in the College involve a degree of responsibility for safeguarding students.