Marketing Manager - Branding & Communication
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Food is today one of the world’s largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Responsible for developing brand communication and execution which will lead to fulfillment of planned sales and dockets.
- Develop media strategy and budget that aligns to the planned marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing calendar management team to develop integrated marketing communication plan and ensure omnichannel customer experiences for both online and offline channels.
- Be the guardian of the brand style guide and work with marketing / agency team to ensure that communications are consistent across all channels.
- Develop agency briefs and ensure execution of TVC, KVs, and other relevant brand materials.
- Track and analyse experiences of the customers throughout the journey and touchpoints in both online and offline channels to ensure the best experiences.
- Optimize spending in digital marketing through utilization of various tools and techniques such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-per-click advertising (PPC), Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM), and Affiliate Marketing.
- Stay up to date on changes and updates in functionalities of digital advertisement tools such as Google and Facebook.
- Closely monitor competitors’ movement in branding aspect and regularly review TPC’s brand communication strategy and action plans to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- 7 year experience in Marketing.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive for results
- Strong in innovative and people management
- Good connection and networking with the industrial bodies