Marketing & Sales - Assistant Manager
Marketing & Sales Assistant Manager
Our Jungle Resorts – Khao Sok, Thailand
Our Jungle Resorts in Khao Sok is looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Coordinator. Our Jungle
Resorts have 42 bungalows and treehouses across two properties – Our Jungle House and Our Jungle
Camp Eco-Resort. For over 35 years, we have been a leading example of nature tourism and sustainable practice.
The Thai or Foreign candidate needs to be based in Khao Sok at least half time each month, and work effectively in a mixed team. The candidate will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies for domestic and international clients, and maintaining effective relationships with B2B partners and sales channels.
Our Jungle Resorts will provide an appealing compensation package, inclusive of government health insurance, work permit (if needed), performance-based bonuses, and food & accommodation while working onsite.
Required Skills and Competencies
● Experience in hospitality marketing and management.
● Commercially focused, have the ability to analyse market trends and be results driven
● Articulate, confident communicator at all levels both with colleagues and clients.
● Strong understanding of digital marketing including web analytics metrics and tools.
● Creative and able to work with multiple departments to influence decisions.
● High level of customer focus and understanding.
● General interest in sustainability, nature, and local Thai culture
● Written and spoken English, Thai language skills preferred
● Work with the General Manager in adopting price and sales strategies across the resorts and sales channels.
● Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with tour agents and other B2B partners.
● Oversee sales strategy and promotion of vendor websites such as Booking.com.
● Oversee social media platforms including strategy, content creation, and managing input from influencers, volunteers, and subcontractors. Monitor user engagement on social media and ensure timely response.
● Liaise with the Digital Team in managing the content of the resort’s website.
● Manage all promotional materials to ensure quality, brand consistency, and updating with new products.
● Ensure that all client correspondence is tracked and recorded, including quotations and contracts.
● Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct at all times when dealing with clients, guests, etc.
● Track market trends, emerging markets, and competitor development; and use this knowledge to improve existing products, develop new offerings, and find new high-value clients.
● Submit sales & marketing activity reports plans and progress to the directors and general manager. Conduct meetings with the team to update on activities/sales to date and plans for the months ahead.
● General operations support as needed (guest relations, problem solving, etc.)
Compensation depends on experience.
Interested candidates may send your resume together with an introduction email to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ฿25,000.00 per month
Ability to Commute:
- Thailand (Required)
Application Deadline: 01/12/2023