Phonics and Reading Teachers
Various full-time and part-time positions are available for phonics & reading comprehension teachers at Mr. Tim’s Learning Land Minburi, Lamlukka and Rama 2 branches.
Learning Land School of Phonics is a modern concept in language schools delivering quality synthetic phonics programmes direct from the UK classroom to Thai and International school children with the goal of improving children’s pronunciation, reading, and writing skills.
Under the guidance of fully qualified UK Primary Teachers, we are looking for bright, highly motivated individuals to be trained in all areas of synthetic phonics teaching and the UK National Curriculum.
Full-time positions are available starting in March 2024, and will involve teaching Thursday-Sunday. The base salary is 50,000 baht per calendar month.
Part-time positions are also available starting in March and will involve teaching either Saturdays or Sundays. The starting salary is 4,500 baht per day (4 classes).
Part-time positions are also available starting in March 2024, and will involve teaching weekdays from 4pm onwards. The starting salary is 1,500 baht per class.
Hours of work vary depending on the time of year. Usually 12.00 – 6.00pm on weekdays and 8.30-5.00pm on weekends. Teaching of our Summer school Programme is also required at certain times of the year with an additional salary paid per course.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
1. Native English speaker only from the UK, Ireland, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
2. University degree (verifiable)
3. Minimum of one year’s experience teaching kindergarten or primary aged school children
4. Criminal Records Check from your home country of origin
5. A genuine desire to teach and strive for professionalism and excellence
6. An aptitude and willingness to use ICT in the classroom
(all classrooms have large touch screens or IWB’S)
In return we will offer you:
• Salary of 50,000 THB per month (4 day week)
• Salary of 4,500 THB per day (weekend vacancies)
• Salary of 1,500 THB per day (weekday vacancies)
• Additional salary for summer school and kindergarten classes
• Christmas, Songkran and Government holidays
• Work permit paid assistance
• Government Health Insurance
• Very strong support in all areas of training and CPD
• The opportunity for promotion and growth within the growing franchise
If you genuinely have a passion and drive for teaching; in instilling the joy of books and reading within children, then please send your CV with short covering letter stating which position you are applying for, PHOTO (essential) and short classroom VDO clip showing your teaching style, to Mr. Tim Etherton at email@example.com PLEASE STATE WHICH VACANCY YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
All short listed candidates for interview will be contacted within 2 weeks. For more information, please see our website at http://www.mrtimslearningland.com / Facebook; Mr.Tim Learningland Phonics Previous applicants are very much encouraged to reapply.