Primary School Teacher for Immediate Start
At D-PREP International School we believe in a world where all students have the courage to Dream, openness to Discover themselves and their place in this world, and the compassion to Deliver positive change to the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, qualified and experienced Primary School Teacher to join our Primary School teaching team.
Our rigorous academic program is delivered through a hands on experiential learning approach. Integrated into this is our life skills framework and Design Thinking skills.
We would love to hear from you if:
· You are passionate about experiential learning
· You get excited about developing students life skills
· You would love the challenge of being part of a team that is developing a new curriculum for its community of students
We expect the successful candidate will:
· Have a recognized teaching qualification, BEd., PGCE, iPGCE or Equivalent
· Have previous experience in an International School environment, experiential / expeditionary learning environment, and have experience of teaching second language learners
· Experience of teaching students progressive education setting
· Experience of developing curriculum and a willingness to learn
D-PREP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, such as Police background checks, as well as reference checks from previous employers. Any offer of appointment will be subject to the above checks being completed successfully.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org