Product Manager, SaaS
About the job Product Manager, SaaS
Manatal is an HRTech software service (B2B SaaS) company headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. Manatal is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the region and is backed by Surge and Sequoia Capital. Manatal has a global presence and is trusted by thousands of businesses in over 130 countries.
Our goal is to transform the entire hiring process by making it simple, efficient, and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates alike
Our mission is to offer the best-in-class AI-powered technologies to empower small, medium, and large businesses in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
About the role
As a Product Manager at Manatal, you will drive the exploration and development of the greatest product experience for our customers. You will leverage qualitative and qualitative data to build new and enhance existing products for our customer base in over 130 countries. For this, you will own the development of new products from customer research over definition and implementation to launch and iteration.
- Understand customer needs, desires, and problems by leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to translate them into a product strategy that can be implemented in gradual iterations
- Own product initiatives solving key customer problems and manage cross-functional teams of Design, Engineering, QA, and Marketing to bring them to market
- Partner with teams along the product lifecycle to not only understand problems, and develop solutions but also further enhance the product and make it evolve in iterations
- Manage technical partnerships with integration partners for further building and advancing our integration ecosystem.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Previous experience working in a Product Management role where you managed the full product lifecycle
- Ability to take independent ownership of cross-functional initiatives consisting of Engineering, QA, and Design
- Outstanding communication skills to keep everyone aligned on the core problem we are solving for the customer
- Strong exposure to customers and the ability to independently discuss product challenges with customers via different channels (calls, email, etc.)
- Empathy for customers to understand their problems and translate them into a Product strategy.
- Experience working with Jira and Jira Service Desk for internal team communication
- Strong prioritization skills
- Proven record of leveraging qualitative and quantitative insights for building new product initiatives
Nice to have
- Experience working in a SaaS Product-led growth product
- Experience working with Product Analytics tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Amplitude) and Data Visualization tools (e.g. Mode, Tableau, Looker)
- Experience working with Hotjar
What You’ll Get
- A competitive salary and many new opportunities
- More responsibilities and greater recognition for the work you do
- The opportunity to be a part of a lively and international development team
- A pioneering mindset shaped by a challenging and innovative work environment
Get to know more about us and our product: http://www.manatal.com
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlJAk71H-_s
**Interested candidates can apply via this link: https://www.careers-page.com/manatal/job/3R59W