Project Manager for Renewable Energy
In line with our increasing energy business in SEA countries, we are looking for qualified and experienced candidates for Project Manager for Renewable Energy, based in Bangkok, Thailand or Manila, Philippines.
Your scope of work will include the following:
- Preparation and management of conceptual design studies, feasibility studies, lenders engineer and independent engineer projects, and technical due diligence assessments for acquisition of renewable energy projects
- Management of EPC tendering projects, negotiations with EPC contractors, IPP bidding projects, PPA negotiations and renewable energy project development in general
- Management of various other technical consulting assignments for solar, battery, hybrid and wind power projects
- Preparation of reports for the clients as required and coordinating the internal report preparation process
- Possibility to expand role to include business development, proposal preparation and consulting contract negotiation, as well as project management of other type of renewable energy and thermal power projects
- Higher professional degree in engineering field relevant for the job (B.Sc. or higher)
- Industry background and more than 7 years’ work experience from power utilities, engineering companies, or power sector consulting companies
- Experience with solar, wind and / or hybrid power projects
- Subject to travel restrictions, the willingness to travel to other countries inside and outside the region to support environmental and social services.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent report writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience in client interaction and capability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with people from a range of cultures
- Ability to work independently
Interested candidates, please submit your application and full CV in English to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ÅF and Pöyry joined forces in order to become an international engineering, design and advisory company, driving digitalisation and sustainability for the energy, infrastructure and industrial sectors all over the world. AFRY as a new common brand of ÅF Pöyry is one of the largest international power sector consulting and engineering company with about 17,000 experts working across the world to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.