QC Manager in Sriracha, Chonburi
The Client is a manufacturer of high-quality aircraft components. Quality products are designed, and manufactured
both as standard and to OEM requirements.
• Establish, implement, maintain, and ensure continual improvement of quality management system to
conform to ISO 9001 and AS9100 standard.
• Plan, lead, review, support the implementation and ensure that the requirements of the Quality
Management System are put into practice on a permanent basis.
• Develop, implement, and maintain a robust reporting system of company performance to the management
at appropriate intervals.
• In charge of all customers returns/complaints & keep track of all corrective actions and provide timely
update status of corrective actions.
• Plan and implement internal audit activity with records, follow up and verify effectiveness of corrective
• Promote awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
• Manage the operation of quality inspection.
• Manage statutory/ regulatory requirements such as REACH, Conflict Minerals etc.
• Coordinate communication with external parties on matters relating to the quality system and registration
of ISO 9001/ AS 9100
• Coordinate implementation and certification of processes by external parties such as NADCAP.
• Welcome for Thai Nationality and Expat in Thailand
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering field or the equivalent level of experience.
• At least 5 years’ experience in related industry.
• Direct experience with ISO 9001, FMEA, 7 QC tools, TQM, SPC and other problem-solving techniques, etc.
• Have a good systematic thinking, analytical skill and adhere to data driven approach.
• Good in process & statistical control.
• Fluent in English communication both written, spoken and presentation.
• Computer skill for MS Office.
• Good leadership skill on communication, presentation, interpersonal skill and others those are necessary to
do this job without conflict.
• Engineering background is an advantage
• Working day: Monday – Friday
• Other allowances/benefits: House allowance 10,000 THB
• Insurance provided: Yes, we provide health insurance from the second day of work
• Bonus Scheme: Once a year, base from performance (0.5 – 4 months)
• Must have Own transport
• Start work: Immediately or up to candidate notice.
• Email your CV to Mana: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Job ID 3882 or
• Make an application directly online at our website: http://www.omni-interconsult.com