Sales Manager (International)
About the job
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients.
- Exceptional communication skills to provide leadership to a team and support customers.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals.
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services.
- Ability to lead a customer through the sales process, determining needs, and closing the sale.
- Strong foundational knowledge in information technology, including hardware, software, and IT services.
- Comprehensive business knowledge to create realistic sales projections and objectives for the team.
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry and stays updated on trends and innovation products.
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research.
- Develop and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing.
- Interpersonal skills to liaise with other departments and people within the organization.
- Extensive mentoring and leadership qualities to train and develop sales team members.
- Male or Female.
- Thai nationality or Foreigner with Thailand Permanent Residence Permit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology, or related fields.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in network, IT infrastructure and security system field.
- Ability to lead by example and act with integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good in coordinating, service mind and trouble shooting.
- Good communication both writing and speaking in English.
- Have basic knowledge of infrastructure equipment such as router, switch, wireless, firewall.