Sales Representatives in Marine Engine & Power Generator, Sales & Marketing Department
- Male or female, age 25-45.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- Min. 5 years direct experience in either marine engine or power generator is required.
- Excellence in English communication and presentation skills are preferable.
- Able to travel to see clients at their sites.
Our company offers very attractive remuneration packages, such as maximum working hours 48 hours per week, 6-12 days of vacations, flexible working hours, food and cost of living allowances when working abroad or on projects, medical treatment according to the Social Security Program, transportation, free housing or dormitory in some areas, in-house training or abroad in Europe, Asia, and America. Our company supports employees’ growth and development in their career paths and provides opportunities for promotion to senior management levels. Shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.
Interested candidates please send in your application letter, together with updated resume, expected salary, and one recent A4 paper size of your full body picture in proper attire to email address: email@example.com ,Phattrachit.firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at company address listed below:
1760 Sukhumvit Road, Prakanong Tai, Prakanong, Bangkok 10260, phone number: 02-7428000 Extension to Recruitment Section.