Scuba Equipment Technician (Thai or Foreigner)
Looking for a person with proven training and experience in a wide range of scuba diving equipment. The successful applicant will be able to support sales staff and customers with all technical related queries.
The successful candidate will:
- Collaborate with all related teams.
- Based at head office Ao-Nang, Krabi, Thailand. Although may require some out of hours and office travel depending the task at hand.
- Report to senior management.
- Contract type: Initial year leading to permanent type.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai & English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent computer operation skills.
- Well presented, organised, tidy & hardworking.
- 20-50k depending in applicants suitability for the position.
- 5-day working week.
- Up to 45 days paid holiday.
- Housing allowance.
- Social security contributions.
- Secure long-term employment.
- Visa assistance and work permit provided for foreign applicants.
- Clean criminal record
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or LINE @OneStopDive