Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the world.
We are looking for a talented Senior 2D Animator proficient in Unity to join our team for our game – Zen Match. The ideal candidate will have a passion for mobile games and be an expert in creating 2D animations for casual games. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a well-performing tile matching puzzle game with a rapidly growing player base.
- Deliver high quality animations of VFX, characters, props, and UI elements, using Unity
- Work together with the Art Directors and suggest innovative animation ideas in the game, that may ‘WOW!’ our players.
- Have an organized workflow, satisfying requirements outlined by the Tech Art team, making sure that the completed jobs implement seamlessly into the game.
- Be a humble and friendly team player that fits, preserves and enriches the great work culture within the company.
- Implement the user interface of the game elements, including effective communication of the UI flow to ensure an engaging and seamless user-friendly experience, while collaborating closely with the UI/UX designers and programmers.
- Strong understanding of animation principles.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop (ability to separate assets from art, making them ready for animation).
- Prior experience of working for mobile games.
- Versatile and can adapt to various styles of animation and look.
- Attitude to develop and grow, receive feedback, push for quality, and raise the bar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Understanding of design principles.
- Tech Art and VFX skills.
- Knows how to use Spine and 2D rigging and animation in Unity
- Some drawing/painting skills.
- General understanding of git flow.
*** PLEASE ATTACH A LINK TO AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO
(We will only contact resumes with portfolio links)