Senior Manager, Branding Communications-Marketing
Role: Brand Management (Based in Thailand)
• Ensure effective and comprehensive collaboration with regional marketing team. Support the development of Brand strategic Plan by representing the voice of local consumers.
• Timely mapping out marketing calendar. Develop and execute marketing plans to drive campaign success, including agency management, creative direction, social/ media execution; bring to life the vision from concept to execution.
• Ensure alignment across organisation (commercial/ Product/ Onsite/ UED/ category/ Regulatory/ PR)
• Country budget management and tracking
• Lead in analysis and review of consumer, category, channel and competitive information as part of a situation assessment of brand performance and identify growth opportunities.
• Excellent in communication, analytical and project management skills
• 5+ years experience in marketing campaign management (brand activation, brand communication, PR events)
• Competency in media investment / digital marketing/ social campaign including assets creation + performance tracking
• E-commerce or FMCG background is advantageous