Strategic Project Manager
- 1. Making strategic plans and working team structure.
- 2. Design working process and procedure, understand and able to implement the principles of digital solution, as well as understand business process and coordinate with other functional areas.
- 3. Making budget for projects, manage and control the budgets.
- 4. Manage projects to achieve targets, successful related to sales of machine, parts, and service. Acting a consultant to all related functionals departments.
- 5. Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reports of performance assigned tasks.
- 6. Having responsibilities to achieve performance and commitment.
- Age 35-45 years.
- MBA with engineering background from local reputation universities, graduation from abroad will be an advantage.
- M- Minimum 5 years work experience, minimum 2 years in supervision or management levels, preferable in project management, budget control, or related fields.
- Good command of English in speaking, reading, and listening for managerial presentation and foreign partners contact.
- Computer literate in MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Good personality with excellent presentation, communication and demonstration skills.
- Knowledge of IT/Digital and working process design.
Note: Only qualified English speaking, reading, and writing candidates will be notified for further consideration.
Our company offers very attractive remuneration packages, such as maximum working hours 48 hours per week, 6-12 days of vacations, flexible working hours, food and cost of living allowances when working abroad or on projects, medical treatment according to the Social Security Program, transportation, free housing or dormitory in some areas, in-house training or abroad in Europe, Asia, and America. Our company supports employees’ growth and development in their career paths and provides opportunities for promotion to senior management levels. Shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.
Interested candidates please send in your application letter, together with updated resume, expected salary, and one recent A4 paper size of your full body picture in proper attire to email address: email@example.com ,Phattrachit.firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at company address listed below:
1760 Sukhumvit Road, Prakanong Tai, Prakanong, Bangkok 10260, phone number: 02-7428000 Extension to Recruitment Section.