Team Lead Engineer (Node.JS)
- Team Lead Engineer (Node.JS)
- Fast-Growing Company
- International Environment
Foreigners are welcome to apply and a visa and work permit is provided.
You will be working on high-traffic applications with clients from around the world including America, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Developing features with the latest technologies in an Agile environment.
- Having a good understanding of software architectures.
- Ensuring that you prepare accurate design and code reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience with various back-end technologies including Node.JS, Java, C#, and/or Golang.
- Experience with development on the front end using Angular.JS, React.JS, and/or Vue. JS.
- Software testing experience is a benefit.
- Proficient in English.
This role as the Team Lead Engineer (Node.JS) seeks an individual who is interested in working with the latest technologies in a company with a global reach.
If this role as the Team Lead Engineer (Node.JS) sounds of interest then please reply with your most up-to-date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately.