PRTR’s IT Team is looking for an Expat Technical Architect to join one of our international clients based in Bangkok.
You’ll be responsible for the solution design for web-based software solutions catering to a wide range of industries from FinTech and e-commerce to Gaming.
- Understanding the company needs to define system specifications.
- Planning and designing the structure of a technology solution.
- Communicating system requirements to software development teams.
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Overseeing assigned programs (e.g. conducting code review) and guiding team members.
- Assisting with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Ensuring the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Addressing technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions.
- Monitoring systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect.
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration.
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions.
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of selected coding languages.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and databases.
- Experience in cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Organizational and leadership skills.