Tech Lead .NET
Our backend development service has been growing rapidly over the years at Seven Peaks Software and it has been trusted by many renowned corporations, startups and industry leaders locally, and abroad.
To support our growth, and expanding backend team, we are looking for a Tech Lead with a passion for creating high-quality .NET applications, knowledge sharing and people mentoring.
As a Tech Lead .NET, you are one of the key senior team members in the backend team. You focus on creating high-quality .NET applications and you help people to grow by mentoring and helping them in their daily work. Apart from creating code, you focus on the team processes and make sure there are well-defined processes and best practices that enable the team to deliver high-quality work.
When we ask our developers why they love working in Seven Peaks they say:
- We use modern and often cutting-edge technologies
- We follow best practices and clean architecture
- We never compromise on quality
- We practice domain-driven design
- We encourage innovation and experimentation
- We work on big and exciting projects
- We have many talented developers to work alongside with
- We organize tech meetups where you can share knowledge and learn
- We invest in training and people development
- Architect and build .NET applications.
- Provide solution architecture for .NET applications, in cooperation with other team members such as architects.
- Responsible for the performance and quality of .NET applications.
Mentoring and Team
- Helping the team resolve difficult engineering problems and answer technical questions.
- Review the decisions the team makes to ensure consistency and alignment with the current development process in the team.
- Reviewing the quality of the work done by the team and making sure potential deviations are addressed and improved for the next project.
- Knowing team members’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other members of the team.
- Take the lead in technical job interviews and help to grow the team.
- Bridge communication between your team and other teams, such as the design team.
- Keep up to date on related technology and libraries.
- Help defines the development process and best practice tools for the team in tight collaboration with the Head of Backend.
- Be an evangelist for building quality software using proven best practices, for example, refactoring, TDD, design patterns, Clean Code and SOLID principles.
- Have a high focus on productization and standardization to make sure the team constantly can be more effective in their daily development work.
- Focus on reusable components to expedite the delivery process.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Be thorough and dedicated to quality
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns and general best practices.
- Strong experience in enterprise software architecture
- Good English, both oral and written
Nice to have
- Experience with at least one of the main cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team
- Experience with distributed processing and event-driven architectures
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working policy
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident fund
- Learning support
- Free Lunch every Tuesday & Thursday
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, connected with MRT Queen Sirikit station
- International work environment with over 20 different nationalities in the team
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties