About the job Product Analyst
Manatal is an HRTech software service (B2B SaaS) company headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. Manatal is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the region and is backed by Surge and Sequoia Capital. Manatal has a global presence and is trusted by thousands of businesses in over 130 countries.
Our goal is to transform the entire hiring process by making it simple, efficient, and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates alike
Our mission is to offer the best-in-class AI-powered technologies to empower small, medium, and large businesses in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
About the role
Join Manatal as a Product Analyst, taking full ownership of our product data structure, and collaborating with Engineering to build essential data pipelines. Generate insightful reports on key Product Department topics and conduct independent analyses, providing recommendations on critical issues. Bring your expertise in data analysis and communication skills to drive data-driven decision-making in a dynamic and innovative environment.
1. Own the Product Data Structure:
- Take complete ownership of the data structure required for all Product reports.
- Advance the data tracking capabilities & functions for Product analytics in close collaboration with Engineering.
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of data, implementing measures to identify and rectify any anomalies.
2. Generate Reports:
- Produce comprehensive reports across various topics within Product, including but not limited to feature usage, usage funnels, retention analysis, etc.
- Utilize data visualization tools to present information in a clear and accessible manner for stakeholders.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand their reporting needs and tailor reports accordingly.
3. Provide Independent Analyses:
- Conduct independent analyses on critical topics, such as account usage, the impact of core security functions on the user journey, and understanding user personas.
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior and product usage, offering valuable insights to drive informed decision-making.
- Present findings through compelling reports, providing actionable recommendations to support key initiatives.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field (e.g., Statistics, Data Science, Business Analytics).
- 2+ years experience as a Product Analyst or similar role, with a strong background in data analysis and interpretation.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and analysis tools (e.g., SQL, Python, Excel) and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Solid understanding of product development processes and a keen interest in staying updated on industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex data-driven insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong prioritization skills
Nice to have
- Experience working in a SaaS Product-led growth product
- Experience working with qualitative research tools (e.g. Hotjar, Heap, Microsoft Clarity, etc.)
- Experience working with BigQuery, Segment, or other data infrastructure tools
What You’ll Get
- A competitive salary and many new opportunities
- More responsibilities and greater recognition for the work you do
- The opportunity to be a part of a lively and international development team
- A pioneering mindset shaped by a challenging and innovative work environment
- Get to know more about us and our product: www.manatal.com
- Watch a product demo of Manatal product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlJAk71H-_s
- Interested candidates can apply via this link: https://www.careers-page.com/manatal/job/L975Y966