Software Engineering Internship
About the job Software Engineering Internship
Manatal is an HRTech software service (B2B SaaS) company headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. Manatal is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the region and is backed by Surge and Sequoia Capital. Manatal has a global presence and is trusted by thousands of businesses in over 130 countries.
Our goal is to transform the entire hiring process by making it simple, efficient, and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates alike.
Our mission is to offer the best-in-class AI-powered technologies to empower small, medium, and large businesses in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
We are looking for an outstanding software engineer intern to join our engineering team. As a software engineer, you will enjoy a high level of involvement and direct hands-on experience in the planning, design, and development of new and exciting features from inception to deployment.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about building elegant and scalable software and combines superb communication skills and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build, develop and maintain the architecture for our products.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Test and debug code to ensure the quality of the product.
- Develop and maintain RESTful APIs for our products.
- Work with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to optimize product performance and user experience.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend high-level spoken and written concepts in English.
- Hands-on experience with one of the following:
- Python to build modern and scalable APIs with a backend Framework: Django, Flask, FastAPI, etc.
- Possesses a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Open-minded, humble, self-managing, and a solid team player.
- Willingness to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand, and work in a multicultural environment.
- Hands-on experience in writing automated unit tests is a plus.
What Youll Get:
- Paid internship
- More responsibilities and greater recognition for the work you do
- The opportunity to be a part of a lively and international development team
- A pioneering mindset shaped by a challenging and innovative work environment
Get to know more about us and our product: www.manatal.com
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlJAk71H-_s
Interested candidates can apply via this link: https://www.careers-page.com/m…