Teach English in Samut Sakhon
Kanchanaburi, Khon Kaen, Nakhon Ratchasima, Suphanburi and Samut Sakhon are awaiting new teachers.
Teach in one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations and have the adventure of a lifetime!
- Student are up to 18 years old, max 10 students per class.
- 20-30 teaching hours a week.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers and teaching aids. You are encouraged to develop and use your own support materials.
Salary and Benefits
- Average 40,000 THB to 50,000 THB per month.
- 14 days holiday (unpaid).
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months).
- Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- Teaching experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit: