Customer Support Executive (Afternoon Shift)
About the job Customer Support Executive (Afternoon Shift)
Manatal is an HRTech software service (B2B SaaS) company headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. Manatal is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the region and is backed by Surge and Sequoia Capital. Manatal has a global presence and is trusted by thousands of businesses in over 130 countries.
Our goal is to transform the entire hiring process by making it simple, efficient, and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates alike.
Our mission is to offer the best-in-class AI-powered technologies to empower small, medium, and large businesses in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
Customer Support Executive (Afternoon Shift 5 PM – 2 AM)
You will be a key member of the Manatal sales team and a point of contact between Manatal and our existing clients. You will be responsible for delivering quality service support and helping our users find success through the use of our platform. On top of that, you will be working closely with our Sales, Product, and Engineering team to deliver a level of support that best fits our clients.
You will be a part of a team that strives for the highest customer happiness and helps our customers transform the way they recruit.
- Supporting user experience and building strong relationships with customers.
- Deep problem understanding and ensuring timely resolution or escalation of incidents and requests.
- Escalating complex issues to senior members of the sales team, as needed.
- Owning customer issues and requests from initial report to resolution, collaborating cross-functionally to address each request, and communicating with customers regularly regarding incidents or requests status.
- Handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Facilitate customer meetings to collect more information, investigate an issue, and fasten the resolution of tickets.
- Provide after-hours and on-call support as needed through live chat or impromptu live support requests.
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
- Manage relationships with key principals through frequent communication and reporting, emphasizing on an update on product market situation, and product development in the market.
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO and Management
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 5 years of related Customer Support experience.
- French Speaking – Plus
- Spanish Speaking – Plus
- Superb communication skills in English and other languages (written and verbal).
- Strong territory and contact management skills.
- Excellent consultative and solution-selling skills.
- Working technical knowledge of software components.
- Proven leadership skills in both independent and team environments.
- Staffing and Recruiting market knowledge is preferred.
- High energy levels, a high degree of integrity, self-motivation, a positive attitude, a proactive approach to work, and confidence.
- Demonstrated success in a B2B sales environment.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary and loads of Opportunities.
- More responsibilities and learn fast and more in a challenging environment.
- International work environment.
- A pioneering mindset of innovative people around.
Demo Video: www.youtube.com/watch/Manatal_Demo
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Manatal
Interested Candidates can also apply via this link: https://www.careers-page.com/manatal/job/5WV8793